Laboratory and Quality
At ELSAN A.Ş. our first priority is quality in our production performed in accord with national and international standards. All tests required by standards and client demands are carefully performed and the prepared Quality Certificates are sent to the client along with the products.
ELSAN Metallurgy Laboratory holds a Test Laboratory Approval Certificate according to TS EN ISO/IEC 17025, and in this scope the laboratory reports on all metallic material tests results conducted by independent personnel in accordance with international standards and competence criteria.
Type of test can be performed at our laboratory;
• Copper, zinc, lead, brass and bronze analyzes with Optical Emission Spectrometers
• Determination of copper and lead content by wet analysis
• Tensile test
• Rockwell and Brinell Hardness Tests
• Measurement of grain size with metal microscope
• Distribution of particle size and phase analysis with imaging software
• Dezincification resistance test
• Stress crack and tensile corrosion resistance tests with Ammonia
• Liquid penetrant inspection