ELSAN HAMMADDE SANAYII A.S.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
(QUALITY – ENVIRONMENT – ENERGY – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY)
1. To be an exemplary organization respectful towards the society and the environment, with the pride and responsibility of being an Elginkan Group company;
2. To comply with conditions of clients and all related parties, as well as all applicable laws, regulations and standards, in context of Quality, Environment, Energy and Health and Safety;
3. To continuously monitor Quality, Environment, Energy and Health and Safety performance indicators, to evaluate risks and opportunities to increase performance, and to continuously improve Management Systems;
4. To closely follow technological developments in order to decrease costs and increase productivity;
5. To consider the quality, environment, energy efficiency and occupational safety aspects in every fields such as product, service, machine, method, process, design and production, consumption, supply, sales etc.;
6. To produce high quality at the first attempt in order to ensure sustainable reliability and customer satisfaction;
7. To decrease the use of energy and natural resources, making productive use of resources and effort to minimize environmental effects of our activities;
8. To reduce wastes at the source, to classify wastes by its source and by its properties, and to ensure recycling or disposal of wastes in according with applicable laws and regulations in order to prevent pollution and protect the environment;
9. To manage Health and Safety risks and to eliminate dangers in order to ensure a safe workplace; to prevent injuries and health disorder, to minimize work accidents and lost time;
10. To train our employees to help their personal development, as well as to increase their awareness regarding quality, environmental awareness, energy efficiency and occupational safety; and to provide consultation and participation of workers.